Contact Information

Amanda Bashaw
(208) 883-5706
(208) 883-7218
Latah County Courthouse - Room 104

Solid Waste Department
Driveway Service Information

This site concerns RURAL county residences only. For assistance with a residence inside a city limit please call City Hall.
  • Solid waste must fit in roll cart with lid closed for driveway service.
  • Roll cart must be placed where your driveway intersects with a county or state road prior to 7am.
  • If roads are impassable, service will be on the next scheduled service date.

Anything placed outside the roll cart on collection day will be assessed $5.00 per item or if the lid does not close due to overflow. Your first collection after Christmas will not be billed for extras.

Lids must be closed to prevent the disposal cost of water weight and to avoid littering or animal problems. A correctly sized cart will allow for occasional extra trash. Garbage tags are no longer accepted for extra trash.

E-waste must not be placed in roll carts. All E-waste (such as computer monitors/towers, printers, TV’s and stereos, etc) must be taken to Moscow Recycling Center for free disposal.

To change roll cart size call Latah County Solid Waste. There is a fee of $18.00 to change out the cart if you are outside of your 60 day trial period.

Tow-a-bin brackets make transporting roll carts easy, see online at Available for sale at the county office for $20.00.

back toSolid Waste Home Page